The Club Director sits on the Executive Council and Finance Committee, and works to support and oversee over 50 ASWC-recognized student clubs and organizations on campus. This is a full-year position.
Key duties include:
- Maintaining constant communication with club representatives
- Helping new clubs bring quality constitutions to the Senate
- Being approachable and willing to go to club meetings
- Maintaining an intricate understanding of club by-laws
- Developing and maintaining club constitutions
- Assisting clubs with matters pertaining to ASWC
- Organizing the activities fair and club leadership symposium at the beginning of the year
- Collaborating with the ASWC vice-president to execute Town Hall
Necessary skills include:
- Close attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership experience, preferably in a club on campus
- Strong organizational abilities
- Enthusiasm for clubs!
Experience in club leadership positions and/or leadership within ASWC is recommended, but not required. This is a paid (stipend) position. Further questions about the job can be directed to the current ASWC Club Director, Nate Higby, at email@example.com. The application can be found here and must be submitted by Friday, May 2nd at 5 pm.
*Link to Faculty Liaison here*