|The Executive Director of Communications sits on the Executive Council and is responsible for coordinating and managing all ASWC Communications. This is a full-year position.
Key duties include:
- Leading the Communications Department (direct supervisor for three positions).
- Planning and implementing the advertising for ASWC events and initiatives.
- Managing and updating the website.
- Coordinating the utilization of social media outlets and ensuring that ASWC connects effectively with the student body at large.
- Timely release of news and relevant information to the student body.
- Developing the ASWC “brand.”
Necessary skills include:
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Forward thinking, able to work autonomously and to take the initiative.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet set deadlines.
- Works well in a team setting, and a team leader.
- Creative vision for ASWC, and energetic.
Experience with digital design (InDesign, Photoshop, etc) and photography is preferred, but not required. This is a paid (stipend) position.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by midnight on Friday, April 25th.