APPLY TO BE THE NEXT WEB CHAIR
The Whitman Events Board (WEB) is the largest student programing body on Campus. It receives the largest sum of ASWC funds and promotes a diverse selection of events: that serve to educate, inspire and entertain the student body and enrich their overall college experiences. WEB sponsored events range from; concerts, to well known public speakers and lecturers, to films screening, to fun relaxation games. WEB makes most student-desired programing a possibility through its sponsorship and co-sponsorship of events with the student body.
The Nominations Committee recommends for anyone with the following qualifications to apply.
- Must have prior experience and knowledge of the functioning of WEB
- Must have ample leadership experience in Programing events.
- Must be organized and self-driven
- Must be committed to the position for the duration of the 2014-2015 academic year (please don’t apply if you are a junior who intends to go abroad in the Spring)
Duties of the Whitman Event Board Chair:
- Chair the Whitman Events Board;
- Appoint new Whitman Events Board Officers in conjunction with the Student Activities Office;
- Coordinate campus programs and activities;
- Solicit student input to influence programming decisions;
- Maintaining internal governing documents.
TO APPLY: Send in your resume and Cover Letter.
APPLICATION DEADLINE is 2/6/2014 by 5:00pm.
If you have any questions regarding the application, please contact Rania Mussa at firstname.lastname@example.org